Today’s fun in the Dolphin Class
- Question of the Day: Would you like to visit Saturn?
- Snack: pita chips, saltines, and hummus
- Books we read:
- Alphabet of Space by Laura Gates Galvin
- The Way Back Home by Oliver Jeffers
- First Big Book of Space by Catherine Hughes
- Planets by Ellen Hasbrouck
- Activities we enjoyed included: working on fuse bead creations, building with Legos, coloring crayon melt planets, playing with space figures in the sand table, working in the space center, and drawing and writing in our space journals. At Circle Time, we learned about the planet Saturn and talked about what we would take to space. In Get-Together today, we sang fun songs and learned about Ramadan. We were joined by Fadila Gana, the wife of our St. Columba’s printer, and she told us about how her family observes Ramadan. It was very interesting!