Question of the Day: How many letters do you have in your name 4-5-6-7?
Activities We Enjoyed:
- We played with green gak and plastic dinosaurs.
- We used dot-dot markers to make flowers
- We played with Plus-Plus puzzles
- We painted at the easel.
- We built with Magna tiles and people
- We had Get Together where we learned about Ramadan. We had a guest speaker who talked to us about the holiday.
- We built with Legos
- We played on scooters and bikes outside.
Snack: Triscuits and cheese
Books We Read:
The Lion and the Little Red Bird by Elisa Kleven AND
Corduroy by Don Freeman
Notes and Reminders:
- Sorry for the no blog yesterday- the system was down
- Please remember to bring Piper back on the day that is requested, as we want to make sure all our friends have their final visit with Piper.
- Here is the link to our Dropbox. Although our blog has some pictures, the Dropbox features all the pictures. We add folders daily, so you can look at these with your child. Copy and paste the URL into your browser to access it.
We Are Kind and We Are Cool