- May 16, 2019
Question of the Day: Do you eat fish like a pterosaur?
- Painting pterosaurs
- At G2G, we had a special guest (Mrs. Gana) talk to us about Ramadan
- The taxi bike works our gross motor AND social skills
Week’s Theme: Dinosaurs
Snack: Saltines, cheese, and craisins
Book We Read: Three Little Dinosaurs by Charles Fuge; Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Trixie Belle and Melissa Caruso-Scott’ illustrated by Oliver Lake
Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com
Notes and Reminders:
PIZZA PARTY TOMORROW, May 17. If you did not get your invitation (in the Friday bags), please all the school to reserve your spots.
- A friendly reminder: Giving eye-to-eye contact and a friendly greeting during carpool is so much more gentile than using cell phones. Please extend this reminder to nannies and others who pick up your child.
- PLEASE LABEL ALL CLOTHING ITEMS.
- Please return SCNS clothes
- Check out the Playground blog on the SCNS website for more photos.