WEEK 15 – Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Question of the Day: Can you put your picture on a hand?
Later we started to learn our Christmas program songs with Mr. Welsh. We love Music!
It was a nice and sunny day to play outside today!
Snacks: Cheeze-Its and Craisins
Book(s) We Read: Twelve Days of Christmas, Bear Cub Book; A Mother for Choco by Keiko Kazsa (this is becoming a much-asked for story!)
for more pictures from today please click on the link:
Sometimes, we include photos of children in distress. This presents an opportunity for parents to question and discuss with their own child feelings that the photo may evoke.
- “Why do you think Betty is crying?”
- “What do you think you could do when that happens to you?”
- “What words do you think she can use to let the other person know how she feels?”
- “Let’s practice those words.”
Notes and Reminders:
- Please remember to send in mittens and hats!