WEEK 20 – Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Question of the Day: Are your shoes BLUE?
We sorted blue from red and used our imaginations to create blue circle paintings.
We played outside in the drizzle and had Music in the classroom after lunch. (See the video of the BearCubs dancing.)
Snacks: Special blue snack – fresh blueberries and blueberry muffins
Book(s) We Read: Chidi Only Likes Blue by Ifeoma Onyefulu
Notes and Reminders:
- Thank you for getting in the spirit and sending your BearCub in something BLUE.
- Thank you to our Snack Volunteers: Melanie Younger (am) and Fern Green-Gibbons (pm) for our BLUE snacks.
- COLORS – We are exploring colors this week. If you’d like to send your BearCub dressed in the color of the day, here’s the lineup:
- Wednesday – YELLOW or ORANGE
- Thursday – GREEN
- Friday – PURPLE
- Jan 17 – next Friday – Early Release Day
- Jan 20 – No School – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day