Support Our School
St. Columba's Nursery School’s Annual Piggy Bank Fund
The School's Annual Fund, affectionately known as the Piggy Bank Fund, enables the school to deliver its mission and welcome children of all backgrounds in a safe, happy environment focused on learning and growth.
St. Columba's Nursery School depends on the generous participation in the Piggy Bank Fund from parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, and friends to invest in our school to ensure that we can continue to provide engaging programming for the children we serve.
Quite simply, we need the financial support of our ENTIRE community to continue the legacy of St. Columba's Nursery School. We can't do it without you!
How to Give
If you would like to make a gift to the Piggy Bank Fund, please choose one of the following options:
• Check: Made payable to St. Columba's Nursery School; or
• Text: Text "SCNS" + $amount to 73256 or
• Online: Gifts can be made by credit card by clicking the link below; or
• Recurring Monthly Gifts: Divide up your gift by setting up a recurring monthly gift to the school throughout the year. Click the link below; or
• Gifts of Stock: Donate securities to St. Columba's. Contact Shelby Hammond for all the relevant information at [email protected]; or
• Matching Gifts: Does your company match contributions? Matching gifts can double and sometimes triple the size of a charitable gift. Contact your Human Resources department for forms to facilitate a matching gift.