St. Columba's Nursery School’s Annual Piggy Bank Campaign
The School's Annual Fund, affectionately known as the Piggy Bank Campaign, enables the school to deliver its mission and welcome children of all backgrounds in a safe, happy environment focused on learning and growth.
The Piggy Bank Campaign is unique. It is the only fundraising activity held by the school each year, which makes each gift extremely valuable.
Gifts to the Campaign provide funding for:
• Welcoming a diverse community of needs
• Purchasing classroom supplies
• Providing professional development for faculty and staff
• Maintaining our facilities
• Maintaining our extensive playground equipment for both the school and community
Our goal is to achieve 100% participation by our current families. Last year, we reached 97% participation. In addition to parental donations, we are supported every year by gifts from alumni, teachers, staff, board members, grandparents, friends, and the church vestry.
How to Give
If you would like to make a gift to the Piggy Bank Campaign, please choose one of the following options:
• Check: Made payable to St. Columba's Nursery School; or
• Online: Gifts can be made via Visa, MasterCard, and American Express by using our secure online transaction form. To make an online contribution, please click the link below.
For more information about the Piggy Bank Campaign, please contact Bronwyn Roy, Advancement Director, at email@example.com.