Support Our School
St. Columba's Nursery School’s Annual Piggy Bank Fund
The School's Annual Fund, affectionately known as the Piggy Bank Fund, enables the school to deliver its mission and welcome children of all backgrounds in a safe, happy environment focused on learning and growth.
This year, in an effort to provide five days of programming while upholding all COVID-19 safety standards, we have nearly doubled our teaching staff and the number of classrooms. We now have 22 teachers serving 85 children in 11 classrooms. In order to open its doors, the school was required to dip considerably into its financial reserves.
Now more than ever, St. Columba's Nursery School depends on the generous participation in the Piggy Bank Fund from parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, and friends to invest in our school.
Quite simply, we need the financial support of our ENTIRE community to continue the legacy of St. Columba's Nursery School. We can't do it without you!
"The difference I've seen in my boys since they started St. C's has been remarkable. My mental health has also improved dramatically. So, while we must be vigilant and flexible, we cannot give up on our kids and must live our lives as best as we can given this new reality." -Parent
How to Give
If you would like to make a gift to the Piggy Bank Fund, please choose one of the following options:
• Check: Made payable to St. Columba's Nursery School; or
• Text: Text "SCNS" + $amount to 73256 or
• Online: Gifts can be made by credit card by clicking the link below; or
• Recurring Monthly Gifts: Divide up your gift by setting up a recurring monthly gift to the school throughout the year. Click the link below; or
• Gifts of Stock: Donate securities to St. Columba's. Contact Lindy Gallagher for all the relevant information; or
• Matching Gifts: Does your company match contributions? Matching gifts can double and sometimes triple the size of a charitable gift. Contact your Human Resources department for forms to facilitate a matching gift.