Summer at St. Columba's
Play with a Purpose
Due to class size restrictions related to COVID-19, we will be offering a smaller scaled Summer Camp program this year that is limited to current and newly enrolled families, space permitting. Children participating in Summer Camp will be placed in one of five fun-filled, inclusive classrooms consisting of 10 children per class.
Summer Camp will be offered as two 3 week sessions, with a week off in between sessions to allow for cleaning between groups, as needed.
1: June 14 -July 2, 8:30 am-2:30 pm
2: July 12 - July 30, 8:30 am -2:30 pm
Children will have the opportunity to engage in water play, creative art projects, obstacle courses, and so much more on our expansice and shady playground. Summer Camp will be supervised by members of our current teaching staff.
- Outdoor time features daily sand and water play, creek exploration, obstacle courses, ball play, gardening and group games.
- In the classrooms, campers will enjoy table toys and manipulatives, creative arts and crafts, building, music and more, integrated with great skills-building activities and sensory play.
- All campers bring lunch from home. We provide children with a healthy snack mid-morning.
- Each Summer Camp session costs $1250 for 3 weeks. Families can sign up for one or both sessions.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
Eligible families will be sent an onliine registration form directly via email. Please submit the $250.00 deposit via Brightwheel or check made payable to St. Columba's Nursery School. Camp tuition is due in full by June 1.
For questions please email email@example.com.