Summer at St. Columba's
Play with a Purpose
Six fun-filled inclusive classrooms will be ready to welcome your camper in mid-June. Water play, creative art projects, obstacle courses, and dramatic play on our shady playgrounds as well as activities to build motor and language skills under the fantastic supervision of St. Columba's staff will fill the summer days.
Campers needing an extra skills boost may elect to participate in one-on-one therapy with our OT and SLPs. Therapy sessions will be invoiced directly by the OT and SLP team.
For our youngest campers:
- Turtle Twos (8:30 am to 1:00 or 2:30 pm) For campers age two (by June 1, 2020). Turtle Twos will play, socialize, explore with two experienced St.C teachers and several Counselors in Training (CITs).
- Turtles Twos will be encouraged in growing independence and friendships, and they'll have plenty of outdoor play.
- Campers will bring lunch from home. A healthy snack will be provided mid-morning
- 1 pm $225/wk; 2:30 pm $375/wk (prorated ** Week 2)
For Campers 3 years and up
- Summer at St.C's (8:30 am to - 2:30 pm) Groups of 12 to 16 same-age campers will be guided by experienced teacher-counselors, aides and CITs in the classroom and on our spacious shady playgrounds.
- Outdoor time features daily sand and water play, creek exploration, obstacle courses, ball play, gardening and group games.
- In the classrooms, campers will enjoy table games, creative arts and crafts, building, music and more, integrated with great skills-building activities and sensory play.
- Campers bring lunch from home. A healthy snack will be served mid-morning.$375/week (prorated ** Week 2)
- Extended Day (2:30-6:00 pm) For those camper families who need care after the regular camp day. Monday - Friday. $175/week (prorated ** Week 2)
Week 0: June 15-19 Gap Camp*
Week 1: June 22-26
Week 2: June 29-July 2**
Week 3: July 6-10
Week 4: July 13-17
Week 5: July 20-24
Week 6: July 27-31
*Gap Camp - for St. Columba families only
**Closed July 3 for Independence Day
Click the button below to fill out our registration form. Please pay the $50.00 deposit to hold your space. Make check's payable to St. Columba's Nursery School. Camp tuition is due in full by May 1.
For questions please email Maddy Kutner at firstname.lastname@example.org.